Whether you want cork, tile, vinyl or hardwood flooring, we will install flooring with precision and expertise. We also oversee disposal and removal, electrical, structural, plumbing, tiling and drywalling.
Where are you in your new kitchen planning stage?
- Looking for inspiration & ideas? Check out some of our recent kitchen remodels, visit us on Houzz.com, or visit our Pinterest page. You can also check out our Award Winning Designs.
- Searching for ideas on colors, styles, tiles, cabinets, flooring, or countertops? At Perspective Renovations, consultations with a style and materials consultant are included in each project. Stop guessing and get the expert advice you need to turn your dream kitchen into a reality.
- Trying to figure out your budget? Why not take advantage of our FREE IN-HOME ASSESSMENT. We love talking about kitchens & what makes for a great design that your family will enjoy and you will love for years to come.
- Drawing up plans? Did you know we also offer 3D CAD designs so you can walk through your dream kitchen virtually?
- Shopping for a contractor? Here are some tips on hiring the right contractor for your kitchen remodel (10 questions to ask a potential contractor, or 8 pro tips on how to hire a contractor) Of course, we’d love to have a conversation with you to get to know your needs. Let’s turn your dream kitchen into reality together. It all starts with a conversation. Click or call us today at (613) 862-0801 to get started!
Why should you choose us for your renovation project?
Perspective Renovations takes the planning process very seriously and ensures that all our team members and clients are fully engaged in a structured, tried-and-true planning and development schedule customizable for tight timelines.
Renovations can be expensive, overwhelming and exhausting. Our goal is to make something that has a reputation as an inconvenience to an exciting, exhilarating and incredibly rewarding experience for you and your family.
The team at Perspective Renovations is hired based on the highest-quality of work but distinguished by their smiles. Our contractors, project managers and beyond work on your house because we love what we do. We believe wholeheartedly in our process, our products and each other.
All workmanship, big or small, is guaranteed for 2 years. We confidently believe in our work. We are fully insured through WSIB, and BBB accredited business and respected in the Ottawa community